Birmingham Warm Welcome Spaces
We are working with the local community and a partnership of voluntary and community sector organisations to expand a network of warm spaces.
These spaces will be available for people to use and visit during the winter period and beyond.
There are several existing Warm Welcome Spaces within local communities across the city. Warm Welcome Spaces are:
- inclusive and non-judgmental
- heated and free to access
The services at each space will vary but may include:
- information on further support and available guidance
- opportunities to participate in activities and learn new things
- free internet access, computers and charging points
- a friendly environment to connect with others within the community
You can find details of our current Birmingham Warm Welcome Spaces below, which we will continue to add to over the coming weeks.
Find Warm Welcome Spaces in Birmingham
Page last updated: 21 October 2022