Sparkbrook Customer Service Centre
Sparkbrook Customer Service Centre no longer provides a reception service and will see customers with a pre-booked appointment only. To make an appointment call 0121 216 3030 between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, not including Bank Holidays.
A sit and wait service for verification of proofs for Housing Benefit and Council Tax claims is available from this office.
Sparkbrook Community and Health Centre
- Opening times
These opening hours are for verification of proofs for Housing Benefit and Council Tax support only
- Accessible entrances and exits
- Public transport and accessible parking within a short distance spaces
- Accessible service desk
- There is room inside the building for people using a wheelchair
- An induction loop system is available at the information desk
- Accessible private interview rooms
- Accessible toilets