Druids Heath Library - walk-in advice surgery (Thursdays)
The advice service will be offered on a first come first served basis from 9am every Thursday, with a limited number of on-the-day appointments available that day. Once those appointments have been booked we would only be able to signpost you to other support. This is usually a very busy office so if you would like an appointment, come early to avoid disappointment.
We are here to help if you are struggling because of financial problems or problems with your benefits. We can help with:
- Welfare Benefits – to make sure you are getting the right benefits and the right amounts, including if you are in crisis at the moment
- Financial problems – if you are in arrears with your rent, council tax, water rates, gas or electric
- Housing issues – council tenant queries, including advice for private tenants or registered social housing tenants
For all enquiries from persons either at risk of becoming homeless or actually homeless today, telephone 0121 303 7410.
Benefit Verification is no longer available at this advice surgery.
Druids Heath Library
- Opening times
The advice service operates from 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm every Thursday.
- There are graded footpaths and steep dropped kerbs at the entrance. There is a steep ramped approach up to the main entrance doors. Are the exit points accessible? Ramped and stepped exits to side and rear of the library. A portable ramp available.
- Bus routes operate locally but are some distance away from the office
- Accessible parking spaces nearby
- All services are on the ground floor
- There is room inside the building for people using a wheelchair, but the route to the information desk is limited
- An induction loop system is available at the information desk