All Charter signatories need to complete an action plan which needs to be relevant and proportionate.
The action plan will help to make the process specific and measureable.
- Social Value Policy - background to the Charter
- The Living Wage Policy - details about the Birmingham Living Wage and how it is applied
- Charter Process Flowchart - this flowchart gives an overview of the Charter process
- Charter Policy - this is a comprehensive guidance on each principle
- Charter Themes, Outcomes and Measures - this provides a little more detail on suggested measures under each principle
- Charter Action Plan Template - this is where you complete the details of the measures that you intend to take as your commitment to the Charter
- Action Plan Guidance - how to complete the action plan
- Frequently Asked Questions - this may help to answer some of your questions
For any queries relating to the charter, email firstname.lastname@example.org