rating button
What if I'm overseas? | Terrorism | Birmingham City Council

Key announcements

Due to essential maintenance some of our online forms will be unavailable on Wednesday 24 February, from 7pm to 11pm. We apologise for any inconvenience. Coronavirus (COVID-19) National lockdown: Stay at Home

What if I'm overseas?

You’re responsible for your own personal safety when travelling, and should read and follow the advice provided by the British government and local authorities.

If an incident does occur abroad, follow the advice or directives of local authorities in the first instance.

Advice for British nationals affected by crises abroad is provided by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) on GOV.UK's website.