Birmingham and Solihull Coroner Service
The Birmingham and Solihull Coroner Service offices are open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, except on Bank Holidays.
The coroners in Birmingham and Solihull are:
- Mrs Louise Hunt, Senior Coroner
- Miss Emma Brown, Area Coroner
- Mr James Bennett, Area Coroner
- Mr Ian Dreelan, Assistant Coroner
- Richard Grimshaw, Assistant Coroner
- Mr Adam Hodson, Assistant Coroner
- Ms Joanne Lees, Assistant Coroner
- Ms Rebecca Ollivere, Assistant Coroner
- Ms Ana Samuel, Assistant Coroner
Average days for release of deceased
|April to June 2018||July to Sept 2018||Oct to Dec 2018||Jan to Mar 2019||April to June 2019||July to Sept 2019|
|No post-mortem needed||1.15||1.4||1.18||1.16||1.19||1.42|
You can read more information about Coroner Services and Coroner Investigations on the Gov.uk website.