General Election 2019

The general election will take place on Thursday 12 December 2019. The deadline to apply for a postal vote is 5pm on Tuesday 26 November 2019. Are you registered to vote?

Tell us when you're moving home if your child receives travel assistance

If your child receives travel assistance and you move house you need to let us know.

If your child is in their final year of primary school (Year 6) or in Years 10 or 11 of secondary school, we can look at continuing to help them to attend the same school if it meets the ‘qualifying distance’.

We will consider children in other years if, at the time of moving home, it wasn’t possible for them to get a place at a closer school.

rating button