Get involved in improving our care services
Can you spare any of your free time?
The Citizen Voice team’s ‘Get involved’ campaign aims to put citizens at the heart of improving our care and support services for adults, children, young people and families. If you use our care services or you are a carer, we want to hear from you.
We have opportunities that could take as little or as much time as you can spare, even if it’s just a few minutes or hours.
Ways to get involved include:
- Signing up to receive regular email bulletins about events, consultations and news
- Responding to short online and telephone surveys
- Taking part in activities to help us check how well our services are doing
What’s in it for you
Meet new people, learn new skills, and be involved in making decisions. We will pay for reasonable expenses such as transport, childcare and care costs.
Read more about the range of opportunities and levels of involvement.
You can make a difference. Let’s work together to improve care services.
If you can’t join now, but still want to help please:
- Tell your friends and family about the campaign
- Tell us about your experiences of our care and support services:
- for adults social care services, use our adults social care comments, compliments or complaints form
- for children, young people and families use our children’s services comments, compliments or complaints form