Terms and conditions
Showing your card
You must show your Leisure Card each time you visit a Leisure Centre. If you don't, you'll be asked to pay for your session in full. No refunds will be given.
- We are not currently taking on new members. Please keep checking for updates.
- Payments will be debited from your bank account on, or shortly after, the first day of each month.
- If a direct debit payment fails or if you cancel your direct debit, your membership will be suspended until the account is paid in full.
Your contract and cancelling your membership
- The minimum contract period is three months.
- You can cancel your membership contract in the cooling off period, which is before the first payment is taken from your bank account.
- You must give at least 28 days notice, in writing, to cancel your contract.
- No refund will be given in the event that facilities are not used.
Download full terms and conditions.