BRUM Account

We have now removed the old online account and have added additional services to the BRUM Account Register for a BRUM account

My care and support - How much will I have to pay

The amount of money you will have to pay towards your care and support depends on a number of factors.

Once your care and support needs have been established a personal budget will identify the amount needed to pay for those needs, and a financial assessment which will be carried out which will identify the contribution you will make.

Please be aware that rates and charges are updated periodically.

Download the How much will I have to pay leaflet for more information. 

Download the latest rates and charges.

rating button