Contents insurance for council tenants and leaseholders
We’ve worked with Royal & Sun Alliance to create a contents insurance scheme that's just for council tenants and leaseholders.
It costs from £0.83 a week and has these benefits:
- the option to pay for the insurance weekly, monthly or yearly
- no excess payable on any claim
- no minimum security requirements
- fast and efficient claims service
- new for old cover (except for household linen and clothing where an allowance is made for wear and tear).
You will be covered for:
- fire, lightening, explosion, storm or flood
- escape of water and/or oil from any fixed water or heating installation
- theft or attempted theft
- riot or vandalism
- accidental damage to TVs, videos, mirrors and fixed glass in furniture
- freezer contents
- personal money in the home
- theft and loss of keys
- damage to interior decorations
- accidental death cover.
How to apply
If you're interested in taking out contents insurance with Royal & Sun Alliance, call 03456 718 172.
If you prefer you can fill in the contents insurance application form and send it to: Ryan Direct Group, Quaypoint, Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster, DN4 5PL or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.