rating button
Cancel your notice | End your council home tenancy | Birmingham City Council

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

National lockdown: Stay at Home Check out our coronavirus updates and advice.

Cancel your notice

You can ask to cancel your notice before the tenancy end date, but we may not always be able to accept your request.

When you gave notice, we may have arranged for gas and electricity at the property to be switched to a different energy supplier. Depending on when you cancel your notice, it may be too late to stop the switch to a new supplier. 

If you wish to cancel your notice please contact your local voids team today: 


South District Voids Team

North/Central West Voids Team

East Voids Team

Districts covered

Edgbaston, Northfield, Selly Oak

Erdington, Ladywood, Perry Barr, Sutton Coldfield

Hodge hill, Yardley, Hall Green

Contact number

0121 464 2447

0121 303 4770

0121 303 1834