Confidential support for employees
The network can provide confidential support to any employees who might be experiencing bullying or harassment on the grounds of sexual orientation and gender identity. We want to encourage a working environment where LGBT employees can feel safe and confident to be themselves and perform to the best of their ability within the organisation.
If you want to speak to either a network spokesperson or coordinator about a confidential issue please contact us.
Help, the employee assistance service is also available to employees with a wide range of services including:
- 24 hour access to a helpline and telephone counselling
- The Help employee assistance website with help and wellbeing advice
- Legal and financial advice
- Access to the well-being zone where you can take advantage of a personally tailored fitness programme to improve your health and fitness or build resilience and confidence to deal with life's demands
- Skilled practitioners to support and help you manage challenging life events including, for example, coming out about your sexual orientation or gender identity.