Key announcements

Due to scheduled maintenance, some of our forms and online services may be unavailable on Sunday 19 September between 9am and 11am. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We want to provide a customer experience that exceeds your expectations. Help us do this by completing our survey on the BeHeard website

Lease or license a market stall

If you want to trade from the same stall, at the same market, every trading day, you should apply for a market stall lease or licence.

You can apply to trade regularly at the:

If you would like to lease or license a stall at one of the Bull Ring Markets, please call us on 0121 303 0208 or email email or download the market stall trader application form.

Registering as a trader

All traders need to register with us before they can rent a stall in the Rag/Open Markets.

To register you will need to provide the following things by email:

  • your British or EU passport, or an approved Right to Work document, which shows you are allowed to work in the UK
  • proof of your address, such as a bank statement or utility bill no more than 3 months old
  • a recent photograph of yourself
  • your National Insurance number
  • evidence that you have Third Party Public Liability Insurance to indemnify yourself from claims for personal injury. This insurance can be obtained from most insurance brokers or through specialist organisations, such as the National Market Traders Federation.

If you don’t provide this information, we won’t be able to register you and you won’t be able to trade.

You will also need to provide the originals of the documentation you email us when you start to trade.

rating button