Apply for a Council Tax discount for foreign language assistants

To qualify, you must be registered with the Central Bureau for Educational Visits and Exchanges and appointed in a school or other educational institution in the UK.

We will need to see the appropriate student certificate or Central Bureau registration certificate when you apply for a discount or exemption.

Apply for a student discount online

Page last updated: 18 October 2023

rating button