Birmingham City Council section 114 notice updates

To find out more about the section 114 notice, visit our section 114 page

Report water pollution

Severn Trent is responsible for supplying water in Birmingham that meets European and UK standards for quality and safety.

If you’d like to report an issue with the quality of your water, contact Severn Trent.

If Severn Trent is not your water supplier, visit the Water UK website to find your supplier.

rating button