Changes to Commissioning of Social Care: Tender opportunities
A consultation process was held in April to July 2017.
- The Council proposed changes to the way social care was to be commissioned by Birmingham City Council.
- The Council’s Cabinet considered the final proposals on 12 December 2017 and these were approved for implementation on 19 December 2017.
Read the Provider summary of the overall approach and some of the changes that have been made as a result of the consultation.
- Download the Provider summary
- Read the full strategy and Cabinet report
- YA Interim Process & Guideline Fee
- Factsheets: We have produced a series of Factsheets for Providers on processes which form part of the new Commissioning Strategy.
- Commissioning Strategy Briefing Session Presentations
- Supported Living Interim Process
The recent Tender for Home Support Services, Care Homes with/without Nursing for over 65s, Care Homes with/without Nursing for under 65s and Supported Living Services has now closed.
There will be a further opportunity to join the Framework for Care Homes with/without Nursing for over 65s, Care Homes with/without Nursing for under 65s and Supported Living Services once contract awards have been issued as part of the recent Tender. Further information will be made available on this website closer to the time.
If you have any questions regarding the Commissioning Strategy please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org