Terms of reference
What is the Birmingham Autism and ADHD Partnership board (BAAPB)?
The BAAPB is made up of a group of people who are committed to improving the lives of people with autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) of all ages.
- To move forward with development of local services using the guidance provided in Implementing Fulfilling and Rewarding Lives
- To further develop the strategy and local service and guidelines for ADHD
- To support and monitor progress of the development of services for people with autism spectrum condition and,
- To share information about service development with networks involved with people with autism and ADHD
- To provide advice to commissioners about the needs of the population with autism and ADHD and ensure that commissioned services are needs led
Dr Ashok Roy – Consultant Psychiatrist
Meetings are held every quarter (4 meetings per year)