Membership of the Birmingham Autism and ADHD Partnership Board (BAAPB) includes:
- People who are Autistic and/or have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Family Carers of the above.
- Organisations involved with people who are Autistic and/or have ADHD in Birmingham, including:
- Birmingham City Council Commissioners and Clinical Leads.
- Birmingham Children’s Trust Commissioners and Clinical Leads.
- Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group Commissioners and Clinical Leads.
- Black Country and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group Commissioners and Clinical Leads.
- NHS Provider Trusts.
- Voluntary/ Charitable organisations.
- Other Public Authorities, for example, West Midlands Police, Prison Services, Education Providers.
- Other organisations, for example, advocacy groups.
Contact the BAAPB: AutismADHD@birmingham.gov.uk