Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. Please continue to follow national government advice.

Tell us if you change your name

Let us know if you change your name, so it is correct on your Council Tax bill.

Please have the following details to hand:

  • your Council Tax billing reference number

If you need to change the name of the person that is responsible on the account, please advise us through a change of address form, and ensure that this is no more than 14 days before you are due to move.

rating button