Find childcare in Birmingham
The latest government guidance as of 7 January informs the ways that parents and carers can continue to access childcare:
There are several ways that parents and carers can continue to access childcare:
- Early years settings (including nurseries and childminders) remain open
- Childminders should continue to allow children to attend as normal except for school-aged children. Childminders caring for school-aged children (including reception children) should only admit vulnerable children and children of critical workers.
- Vulnerable children and children of critical workers can continue to use registered childcare, childminders and other childcare activities (including wraparound care)
- parents are able to form a childcare bubble with one other household for the purposes of informal childcare, where the child is under 14. This is mainly to enable parents to work, and must not be used to enable social contact between adults
- some households will also be able to benefit from being in a support bubble
- nannies will be able to continue to provide services, including in the home
The register on this page is updated on a daily basis however, if you have any difficulties accessing childcare, please contact 0121 303 1888 for assistance in meeting your childcare needs at this time.
Shows location on map
e.g. Day nursery, creche, childminder,