Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. Please continue to follow national government advice.

Contact the utility companies

Utility companies, such as Severn Trent Water, BT and Cadent etc, are responsible for their own roadworks and equipment, so please visit the relevant website below and contact them directly about any issues.

Electricity and gas roadworks enquiries

Telecom, media and broadband roadworks enquiries

Water roadworks enquiries

rating button