The City Council’s Constitution
The City Council’s Constitution is a set of rules for how it works, how it makes decisions and what processes it follows.
There are also a set of documents that accompany the Constitution. These are:
- Economy Directorate Sub Delegations
- Delegated Authority People Directorate Authorisation
- People Directorate Sub Delegations
- Delegated Authority Place Directorate Authorisation
- Place Directorate Sub Delegations
Download copies of the Constitution and accompanying files to find out more.