Useful links and information for HGV and freight:
- The West Midlands Freight Quality Partnership (FQP): a partnership between Local Authorities, Transport Authorities, commercial Freight Operators and other interested organisations to promote efficient and effective distribution of freight movement in the West Midlands (covering Wolverhampton to Birmingham to Coventry).
- Construction Logistics and Cyclist Safety (CLOCS): bringing together the construction logistics industry to improve the management of work related road risk and embed a road safety culture across the industry.
- Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS): an accreditation scheme aiming to improve road safety, reduce fines, and reduce fuel emissions.
- Exchanging Places: Birmingham City Council working in partnership with West Midlands Police to raise awareness of cycle safety around HGVs.
- Brewery Street Coach and Lorry Park