Coronavirus (COVID-19):

Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. Please continue to follow national government advice.

Do I need a licence?

If you are organising an event that will sell alcohol or provides certain types of entertainment, or you want to charge a fee to raise money for your event, you will need a Temporary Event Notice. You must do this no later than 10 working days before the event.

This is a type of temporary licence and costs £21, please see GOV.UK for further information and advice.

rating button