The Employment Access Team provides a full recruitment service at no cost to employers.
As a ‘one-stop’ service we can talk to you about:
- Attraction campaigns
- Quality-check ‘sifting’ service
- Job matching
- Work experiences
- Pre-employment tailored training*
- Account management, for a tailored service
Tailored training could be available to start the process of getting the right skilled people into your business.
Many employers have already taken advantage of our recruitment service, saving them time and money and leaving them to focus on growing their business.
We are calling on businesses from the following sectors to offer jobs, apprenticeships or work experience opportunities:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering
- Creative Industries
- Low Carbon & Environmental Technologies and Services
- Transport and Logistics
- Life Sciences
- Digital and Technology
- Business, Professional and Financial Services
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Health and Social Care
The Employment Access Team is currently delivering two European Union funded projects helping to connect local unemployed citizens into employment:
- World of Work (WoW)
- Youth Promise Plus
Find out about wider support services for employers through the GBSLEP growth hub.
To provide the best services we welcome any feedback, including comments, compliments and complaints.