Missed bin collections

We are aware of an increase in the number of missed collections across the city. We want to reassure you that we are working hard to collect all outstanding collections as quickly as possible. Read more on reporting missed collections

Apply for tree works consent

You will need to submit an application form for consent to carry out work on a protected tree or trees in a conservation area.  This includes trees that encroach over your boundary, which you would usually be able to remove as part of your common law rights.

This can be done through the Planning Portal. The information you will need to provide can be found in our Application for Tree Works Validation Checklist

Apply for tree works consent

Once we have received your application a tree officer will assess the proposed works. We will the provide advice and make recommendations in order to maintain the health and stability of the tree(s). A decision will be made within 6-8 weeks from when we receive your application.

rating button