Where to get support
If you need Adult Social Care services and support from the Council, you can contact us via our Adult Contact Access Point (ACAP) service
If you feel that there is a life is at threat – contact 999.
How to support yourself or someone else
Support for yourself or someone else can be found from many sources, including:
- NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG Mental Health support offer
- MIND – for general information and support
- Carers Hub – to support those who are caring for someone else and need support.
- Your registered GP to discuss your situation and access further help. Find your GP services
- NHS 111 for non-life threatening situations
- Samaritans have a free to call service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if you want to talk to someone in confidence call on 116 123
- Connect to Support – activities and groups including befriending.