Appeal against a Blue Badge application decision
If we’ve turned down your Blue Badge application it may be because:
- You didn’t provide enough evidence
- You failed to pay the fee
- We believe you are not the person you are claiming to be
- We believe you would allow other people to use your badge
- You hold (or have held) a badge and misuse has led to at least three relevant convictions.
If you disagree with our decision, you can ask us to look at your application again (appeal). You need to do this within 10 days of us telling you that we have rejected your application.
Or you can write to:
Blue Badge Appeals Team,
Occupational Therapy Services,
PO Box 15538,
For updates relating to your appeal please email the following: BlueBadgesupportingevidence-Covidemail@example.com
How long will my appeal take?
It can take up to 14 days for your application to be reviewed.
When we review your application we will look at:
- The eligibility criteria
- The information you have provided
- Any new evidence you have given us.
If the decision remains not to give you a Blue Badge we will write to you with a full explanation of why. All appeal decisions are final.
If you’ve already submitted an appeal and wish to check on its progress, please call 0121 303 1760.