Online forms maintenance

Due to essential maintenance, some of Highways reporting forms will be unavailable this weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need to report an emergency, please call 0121 303 4149

Housing allocation scheme

The allocation scheme says who we can offer a council property to, and how we decide who should be housed first.

rating button