Help and advice about bullying
Information and support
- Family Lives: a national charity who provide a listening, supportive and non-judgemental advice and support service.
- Childline: a national charity where children and young people can talk, email or live chat with someone in confidence.
- Anti-bullying Alliance: a national alliance of organisations working together to stop bullying. The website has information on how to get help and advice if you, or someone close to you, is being bullied.
- Children's Advice and Support Service (CASS) provides a single point of contact for professionals and members of the public who want to seek support or raise concerns about a child.
- Schools should have their own anti-bullying policy and procedures for dealing with bullying incidents. These are often on the school's website or you can ask the school for a copy.
- Advice on how to complain about a school on Gov.uk