Statutory Adults Social Care complaints, comments and compliments
Your views and experiences of adult social care services in Birmingham are important to us because we want to give you the best services we can.
By listening to you we can find out how well we're doing and learn how to continue to improve the services we offer.
- give us your ideas or suggestions on how we may improve our Adult Social Care services
- let us know when our staff or services have done a good job and we get things right
- tell us when something has gone wrong, or you are dissatisfied so we can try to put things right and improve our services for the future.
Use the link below to make a comment, compliment, or complaint about the adult social care services we provide.
Or you can write to us at the address below.
Who can make a complaint?
You can make a complaint if you:
- use any of our services;
- feel you should be able to use our services; or
- are a carer, or you are acting on someone else's behalf.