Icon for early help for families.

Early help for families

If anyone in your family needs more help, from public services or community groups, then please contact our voluntary sector local leads.  

We have ten areas which can connect you to support across the city.  

If you are worried about a child, please call Birmingham’s Children's Advice and Support Service on 0121 303 1888. 

In an emergency, including child abuse, contact the Police on 999.  You can also chat to the Police.



rating button