Birmingham City Council section 114 notice updates

To find out more about the section 114 notice, visit our section 114 page

Image of a calm mind.

Mental health support

In these difficult times we have to look after our mental health.

For young people aged 11 to 25 there are forums, guides and counselling available at Kooth.

If your child is 0 to 25 years old and needs support, go to Pause, who provide support for parents and carers who are concerned about their child or young person’s wellbeing or call Pause on 0207 841 4470.

Adults can get support from MIND by calling 0121 262 3555.

For urgent help call Forward Thinking Birmingham on 0300 300 0099.

rating button