Our online forms and systems

Some of our forms and systems will be offline between 7:00pm on Tuesday 23 April and 7:00am on Wednesday 24 April. Forms or payments submitted or made by phone after 8:30pm may not be received. To find out more about the section 114 notice, visit our section 114 page

My housing association home needs repairs

Your home should be safe, warm, and in a reasonable state of repair.

If your home needs repairs, you must report this to your landlord. This is normally done through your tenants' portal on their website or by calling them directly. A list of housing associations and their contact details are available.

If you are unhappy with your landlord's service or how quickly they respond to you, you can make a complaint.

Page last updated: 24 March 2023

rating button