rating button
How to make a formal high hedges complaint | How to make a formal High Hedges complaint | Birmingham City Council

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Check out the latest advice, service disruptions, information and support about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest updates

How to make a formal high hedges complaint

  • Download and complete the High Hedges complaint form and return it to us by post or email, including any supporting documents (details can be found in the notes at the end of the form).
  • Pay the fee of £350
    • By credit or debit card: please phone us with your card details.
    • By cheque or postal order made payable to ‘Birmingham City Council’ and put in the post with your High Hedges Complaint form.
    • By cash: in person at our reception. Please do not send cash through the post.
  • There is no set time in which the Council is required to decide on a complaint. As a general guide you should not expect to get a decision for at least 12 weeks.

Make a complaint