Key announcements

Due to scheduled maintenance, our online services for council tax, benefits, and test and trace will be unavailable on Thursday 28 October between 6:30pm and 10pm. We apologise for any inconvenience. Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. Continue to follow national guidance.

What to do if a parent contacts you with an Early Education Entitlement code

As a childcare provider, parents may contact you with a code that gives their 2 year old child access to a place funded through the Early Education Entitlement (EEE). If this happens you need to check the code is valid.

Check an EEE code is valid

If a child is eligible under the following, please continue with the current practice to check eligibility, then follow the instructions on EYMIS:

  • The child is looked after by their local authority, known Looked After Children (or a ‘Children in Care’).
  • The child who has left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order in England and Wales, known Previously Looked After Children (or Children in Care).
  • The child has a current statement of special educational needs or an Education, Health and Care plan.
  • The child is in receipt of the Disability Living Allowance.

For more information about Early Education Entitlement funding for eligible two year olds please log on to EYMIS (Early Years Management Information System).

rating button