rating button
Worried about a child? | Birmingham City Council

Worried about a child?

The Children's Advice and Support Service (CASS) provides a single point of contact for members of the public and for professionals who want to raise concerns about a child.

We will listen, assess your concerns, and can take action if a child is at risk.

If you're not sure whether a child is at risk you can discuss the circumstances with us or with someone else who works with children.

All professionals who work with children have a responsibility to safeguard them and will know how to help.