- 0121 608 5355 or 07957 824783
- £70 plus mileage
- Equipment required
- Large table. Microphone if more than 50 people
- Size of audience
- 10 to 100
- Day or evening
- Subjects covered
- Mary Quant Part 1, her early life, career and designs complete with original clothing, memorabilia, etc
- Mary Quant Part 2, her later life, career and designs complete with original clothing, memorabilia, etc
- Designers working in Carnaby Street and Kings Road in the 1960s, 1970s and into the 1980s complete with original clothing, memorabilia, etc
- Concoursing my Designer (Mary Quant) motor car
- Additional information
For my talks, I carry an extensive range/collection of Mary Quant clothes and memorabilia for 'real-feel' interest and demonstration to my audience. My mini-car has won numerous trophies and been featured in TV programmes several times - I've been interviewed on radio too. Certainly, I'm passionate about my subject - Mary Quant and her wonderful designs - and this comes across well - such that feedback is positive and repeat bookings regularly follow.
Content and audience interest is such that I now give two 'separate' talks on the subject, covering different times in the life and career of Mary Quant. There is also a third talk on the 1960s generally in London when the fashion explosion really took off. This talk covers the Boutiques and Designer of the 1960s/1970s. Again I carry clothes and memorabilia of various designers.