Stratford Road, Birmingham B11 4LX
- How to get there and parking
Main entrance on Stratford Road. Other entrances on Court Road and Park Road.
Car park accessible from Court Road.
Bus service number 6 stops near the park.
- About the park
A green oasis in an urban setting, Sparkhill Park contains more than half the open space in Birmingham’s Sparkhill ward.
The green space features an attractive avenue of mature trees and a variety of sporting facilities.
- Video introduction
- Facilities at the park
- 3 Children’s play areas
- Grassed area for junior football
- Hardcourt floodlit games areas for basketball and five-a-side football
- Junior cricket pitch
- Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- There are no toilets on site.
- Points of interest
- A bandstand is situated in the park at an intersection of the level surfaced paths
- A Sikh Temple is located near the park
- Other features
- Level surfaced paths
- Park friends group