Shenley Fields Recreation Ground
Shenley Fields Road, Weoley Castle, Birmingham B29 5BA
- How to get there and parking
Situated in south-west Birmingham.
Entrances on Shenley Fields Road and at the junction of Brushwood Road and Castle Road.
Buses 76 and X21 pass near Shenley Fields Road.
- About the park
A triangular green space surrounded on two sides by houses.
A welcome opportunity to take a stroll to a tree-fringed pond where children are always delighted to feed the ducks.
- Video introduction
- Facilities at the park
- Basketball court
- Children’s play area
- Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- There are no toilets on site.
- Points of interest
- A pond known as Sheldon Fields Lake, fed by Wood Brook
- Other features
- Mainly flat surfaced paths