SENDIASS provides impartial advice, information and support on all aspects of special educational needs disability.

We support children, young people and parents.

Please can you clearly state the support you require and how we can help.

Worried about a child? The Children's Advice and Support Service (CASS) provides a single point of contact for professionals and members of the public who want to seek support or raise concerns about a child.

Is your child currently in an educational placement?
Child / Young person's home address Required
What is your relationship to the child? Required
rating button