What's on offer?
What can you expect if your school registers with Modeshift STARS?
- Support in completing your application to gain Modeshift STARS accreditation
- Opportunity to attend Modeshift STARS celebration events
- Staff CPD training sessions covering themes such as road safety and clean air
- Access to road safety resources and workshops
- Bikeability training delivered through the Active Well Being Society
- Scootability training
- A FREE bike maths resource
- A series of FREE toolkits:
- School Keep Clear toolkit designed to tackle inconsiderate/illegal parking around the school, followed by enforcement
- Switch Off toolkit enabling schools to take action and join us in tackling air pollution caused by idling vehicles
- 20mph toolkits designed to help spread the ‘Slower is Safer’ message
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with resources and campaigns such as Big Pedal, Walk to School Week, Bike Week, Road Safety Week and DfT THINK
- Option to apply for funding through the Young Active Travel Trust
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org