Birmingham in Bloom 2014
The gardening competition for council tenants and leaseholders
Get your gardens, balconies and baskets ready...it’s time for Birmingham in Bloom.
You could win a host of prizes, including cash, gardening tools, trophies and certificates by helping your neighbourhood look its best for this year’s gardening competition.
There’s a new category this year for residents who get together to grow a community vegetable patch, and in total there are more than 100 chances to win in seven categories.
Fill in your details on the form below. We will contact you in the summer to take a photo of your efforts, which will then be judged by our panel of experts.
The closing date is 25 July 2014.
Terms and conditions
- All entrants must be a tenant or leaseholder of Birmingham City Council (BCC).
- Only one application per household.
- If your rent account is in arrears, prize money will be used to clear debt.
- Prizes are awarded by BCC and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- Winners must be prepared to be photographed and such photographs may be used in marketing material.