Birmingham in Bloom 2013
The gardening competition for council tenants and leaseholders
Closing date for this year's competition - 26 July 2013
Make sure to enter this year's Birmingham in Bloom competition, it's our biggest yet, with great prizes on offer including cash, gardening tools, trophies and certificates.
And there are plenty of chances to win as there are six categories in all with the expert judging panel choosing three winners in each category from every one of the city’s ten districts, as well as gold, silver and bronze prizes for citywide winners.
The overall winners are also invited to a prize-giving ceremony. The categories are:
- Best front garden
- Best back garden
- Best communal garden
- Best balcony, baskets or pots
- Best vegetable patch
- Best vegetable containers.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must be a tenant or leaseholder of Birmingham City Council.
- Only one application may be made per household.
- The prize shall be awarded at the discretion of Birmingham City Council, and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering the competition, it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- Winners must be prepared to be photographed and such photographs could possibly be used in future marketing material.
- If your rent account is in arrears, prize money will be used to clear your debt.
Any personal information supplied on this form will be treated as confidential, and under the Data Protection Act 1998 will be used for no other purpose other than that stated. To view our full Privacy Notice please visit www.birmingham.gov.uk/privacy
You may ask for a copy of your personal information by writing to: The Data Protection Officer, Birmingham City Council, Performance and Support, PO Box 16590, Birmingham B2 2JE.