Bristol Street & St Lukes Development Framework
This draft document builds on the aspirations of the Big City Plan and sets out the vision and development principles for the future regeneration of sites on Bristol Street and within the St Luke’s estate.
The framework will be used to make sure that future detailed development proposals meet the needs of the area including:
- New homes of a mixed size, type and tenure, including affordable housing
- A remodelling and improvement of Public Open Space, as part of a new development to include new facilities and the re-provision of a football pitch
- Opportunities for mixed-use development and landmark buildings on Bristol Street/Belgrave Middleway
- Keeping the best trees and planting more, particularly along Sherlock Street
- Potential to reuse St Luke’s Church and elements of the Highgate Centre
We asked for your comments on this document in July and August 2013. We are now considering the comments received and reviewing the document in light of these document before finally approving it.
It is anticipated that the document will be approved Autumn/Winter 2013.
You can find the draft document along with a plan showing the area covered by the proposals below.
Document Status :Draft - consultation responses under consideration
Last Updated : 20th November 2013