Birmingham's Local Offer (SEND)
Welcome to the Birmingham Local Offer for Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disability
We hope you find everything you need to meet your child’s special educational needs. Your views are important to us, let us know what you think by visiting the ‘sharing my views’ section.
If you feel that your child has special educational needs and may need additional help, firstly please talk your GP, health visitor, childs teacher or to the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) at your child's, nursery or playgroup or school.
Help us to improve the local offer - we want your feedback
Policy and strategy
- What is the Local Offer?
- Strategy for SEND and Inclusion 2017 - 2020
- Accessibility strategy for SEN pupils
- Birmingham's Short Breaks Statement
- Special educational needs code of practice
- Birmingham's Local Offer downloadable documents
- Help us improve the local offer - we want your feedback
- Birmingham Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Written Statement of Action
- Parent Carer Survey from December 2018