About the Warm Welcome grant fund
We are offering grant funds to support Warm Welcome Spaces in Birmingham.
Up to £5,000 is available to support improving or extending an offer within a Warm Welcome Space.
Up to £10,000 is available to support Warm Welcome Spaces that are becoming Warm Welcome Hubs.
Microgrants of £500 are also available to support Warm Welcome Spaces.
Applications will be considered towards many different cost items that can be clearly linked to the grant's priorities. These priorities include, but are not limited to:
- energy costs linked to the delivery of the service
- improving a physical Warm Welcome space
- food and refreshment costs
- activity costs linked to the delivery of the service
- staff costs linked to the delivery of the service
- capital costs and equipment
You can download more information on the criteria and eligibility for this grant fund.
Page last updated: 15 December 2022