Birmingham Children's Trust
Birmingham Children’s Trust (BCT)is independent from Birmingham City Council and provides the following services for families, children and young people across Birmingham:
- Children’s Advice and Support Service (CASS)
- Emergency duty teams
- Early help
- Family support
- Youth Offending
- Children in care
- Care leavers
- Adoption and fostering
The trust used to be called Children's Services and was run by Birmingham City Council.
Since 2018, whilst owned by Birmingham City Council, the trust has been run independently.
They are our key partner. We work together to ensure that our children in care and care leavers achieve the following outcomes:
- healthy, happy, resilient children living in families.
- families able to make positive changes.
- children able to attend, learn and achieve at school.
- young people ready for and contributing to adult life.
- children and young people safe from harm.