Help and guidance on the Modern Workplace Hub and IT&D Portal
A wide range of technical guidance including network access and how to use Office 365 tools like Teams, Skype and Yammer, is available on the Modern Workplace Hub, the IT&D Portal and via these quick links:
- Modern Workplace Hub – basics page
- Windows 10 NetMotion connection guide
- Windows 7 Netmotion connection guide
- Android phone O365 apps installation guide
- O365 2Factor Authentication guide
- Bring Your Own Device - BYOD
Across the council there is a network of staff who can help you with using the O365 tools like Teams and Yammer. You can find them listed on the Advocates section of the Modern Workplace Hub.
- remember to report any technical issues via the IT&D Portal rather than contacting the IT&D Service Desk by phone.
- provide as much information as possible, including details of what you were doing when the issue occurred, any error messages received and when the technology you were using was last working properly for you.