Keeping your finances healthy during COVID-19
The outbreak of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus) has left many of us feeling anxious about the risks to ourselves and our loved ones, and fearful about what the coming months hold. We understand some citizens may be facing an uncertain financial future, given the potential impact on everyday life, jobs, and income. The National Debt line has produced a Coronavirus Advice & Support Factsheet to help people understand what support is available to you in this situation.
Top Tips for keeping your finances healthy during COVID-19
- Set a budget and stick to it.
- Track your spending to identify small ways to make savings.
- Get into the habit of saving, and remember, no amount is too small.
- Keep track of and improve your credit score.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty, get help.